This Philips TurboStar Technology Airfryer is ideal for your easy-to-navigate menus and a digital display. While we provide these Philips TurboStar Technology Airfryer Review, we’ve learned that you can choose from 4 presets for a delicious dish, and bake yourself 50% more evenly than other Philips fryer models.
Philips Airfryer & Feature
- Small families or collections can use this model if you have the option to cook 1.8 pounds of meat or other items at the same time.
- For the different types of dishes you try for it, you will get a cookbook in one package.
- The hot air circulation in the fryer is essential for perfectly cooked food and has a starfish design to ensure this.
- You cook a tasty dish, giving a crispy texture on the outside of the crust and juicy inside this fryer.
- Fat is a problem for everyone, but you don’t have to worry, because the model can reduce the fat footprint in food by almost 75%.
It is possible, with a high temperature setting in the range of up to 390 degrees that some dishes that are not possible at low temperature can cook. However, high temperatures can cause accidents and you don’t have to worry because the timer can turn them off automatically.
All this is very convenient for busy people and saves even more time on washing parts. Another time saver is that you have different cooking methods including barbecue, cooking and barbecue.