If you’re looking for a larger and more powerful residential or commercial network, Blaze 40-inch Grill may be your best bet. This is a separate gas grill. Made of 304 stainless steel with 5 powerful burners with a capacity of 14,000 BT. At the back is also an infrared burner for 10,000 BTUs for easy handling of meat.
The Blaze 40-inch Grill In total, it has a surface of 684 square inches, which is enough to cook all kinds of food at the same time. Use the 40-inch Blaze Grill to cook a wide variety of dishes and get rid of all the good flavors.
This 5-burner barbecue features a sturdy basket with side shelves for cooking and storage for plates, utensils and utensils. The cabinet has two doors and can safely store natural gas tanks and other kitchen equipment. At the bottom of this basket there are four large trays that can be moved anywhere.
This is a free BBQ that you can use to go anywhere. There is a stainless steel basket with a machine with shelves and side doors. On the back it is equipped with 5 powerful grills and an IR burner for cooking. There’s a large kitchenette of 684 square inches. Updated features, heavy grille coverage and easy-to-use ignition system
- Cooking area: 37 x 18 inches or 684 square inches
- Total area: 56.75 x 63.37 x 25.75 inches
- Weight: 227 pounds
- Number of burns: 5 + IR fuel on the back
- BTU: 5 x 14,000 BTU and 10,000 BTU rear IR printer
- Material: stainless
- Fuel: natural gas
Other features: stainless steel trolley with lid, solid locking wheel and side table as cooking area, heating zone divider, fixing cover, flame ignition system, etc.
- There is a large kitchen area with 5 ovens.
- IR burner
- Large and heavy grill casing
- Large stainless steel cabinet with side shelves.
- Simple ignition system
- There is enough space to store containers and kitchen utensils.
- Even with wheels, it’s very heavy.
- There is no additional burning on the side.